Email resume and questions to: email@example.com
Perfect job for the recent graduate! We would like to have this position filled by the end of May.
$39,000-$43,000 30-35 hours a week May-Dec :: 40 hours a week Jan.- April
General Purpose of the Job
- To support the CPAs in carrying out their responsibilities and work load of the Accounting Department.
- To relieve the CPAs of certain responsibilities that will allow them to spend a greater portion of their time of Financial Statement and Tax Preparation on higher level activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Bank reconciliations
- Data entry to general ledger data entry for clients monthly reconciliation
- Sales and Use tax reporting payroll processing & reporting to taxing agencies
- Assist CPAs with special projects
- Some reception and administrative duties.
- Assigned tasks are completed thoroughly and accurately
- Assignments are completed timely
- Discrepancies are handled immediately
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions.
- BS (or in progress) in Accounting or Finance
- 0-3 years General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent computer skills
- Health Insurance
- Nine paid holidays
- Reduced summer work hours
- Paid time off
About our office
Brenneman & Weber CPAs is a small public accounting firm in Leavenworth KS. We use Microsoft and Creative Solutions accounting software. Familiarity with Quickbooks would be helpful as we do not use it but some clients do.